Old October 23rd 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_13_]

Default Hello From Port Aransas, on Mustang Island, TX

Hey Peter,

Sounds like you're not doing any flying nowadays?

(Hey, I know of an Ercoupe for sale....cheap! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Port Aransas, TX

On Oct 22, 7:41*pm, "Peter Dohm" wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

... Just checking in to rec.aviation for the first time in...I don't
remember when.

Anyone still here? * How's everyone been?
--

I'm still here, mostly just as a lurker like so many others.

In a way, the bad times have come at a good time, at least for me, because I
have been rather busy with other projects.

Unfortunately, the wrong stuff still gets the most response, and the lack of
overall volume just makes the problem worse!

Peter