Old January 19th 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Zulu Romeo: Good Start DVD and Aerotowing Gliders book available now

Hi,

I have just added two very interesting products to my web site.

"Zulu Romeo: Good Start" is a wonderful documentary about the 1974 World
Gliding Championships in Waikerie, South Australia. This is the first time
this great film has been available for sale on DVD. If you haven't seen it
yet, you'll want to. If you have seen a copied version, you may want to add
this official and approved version to your collection. The DVD case artwork
and competitor quotes are new. I have also included a 4-page insert inside
the DVD case which includes black and white promotional materials from the
original film release in 1974. It is a neat trip back in time! I will have
them in stock for the SSA Convention. It will be available in both NTSC and
PAL versions. It was fun working with the film's producer/director Johnnie
Walker to bring this to you. It was also fun getting quotes from George
Moffat, Hans-Werner Grosse, and Ingo Renner for the DVD case artwork. You
can see 74 screen captures from the film on my web site. You can buy one at
the convention or pre-order one now for shipment after the convention.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#ZR-GoodStart

"Aerotowing Gliders - A guide to towing gliders with an emphasis on safety"
is a new book from John Marriott. If you are a towpilot, you'll want to
read this book. They are in stock now.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...ingGliders.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde