Old February 14th 18, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default SkySight Soaring Weather Forecasting

On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 10:07:11 UTC-7, Tony wrote:
i have been having trouble getting the forecasts to show up on SeeYou. I upgraded laptops at the last SeeYou update since they, without warning, quit supporting Windows XP. Matt thinks the issue is on their side but it just takes for ev er for the forecasts to load, and it seems i have to load the entire world to get anything. Has anyone else had this issue?

I made really good use of TopMeteo in SeeYou for planning purposes last year. Was looking forward to having both forecasts in SeeYou so that I could have even more doubt and uncertainty before going flying.

I have experienced the same issue with slow loading forecasts, clicking on the Skysight icon at startup shows all world wide data loading. Nothing on the Naviter site.