Old September 16th 20, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

Patti and I sat in a Taurus and, while we liked the idea, it was pretty
lightly built.Â* Plus it was too simple.Â* I'd go to sleep from not having
to monitor any "systems".Â* Not like the spawn of a B-52 and an Abrams
Tank. =-O And I won't have anything beyond a lawn mower or a chain saw
with a two stroke engine.

On 9/15/2020 8:50 PM, AS wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 4:59:35 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Stemme.Â* Except for acquisition cost...

On 9/15/2020 12:34 PM, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 2:28:37 PM UTC-4, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Something thats available used this year maybe
Not pie in the sky vaporware
Perhaps 2G's 26?

--
Dan, 5J

What about the 'poor man's version' of the Stemme, the Pipistrel Taurus? I am not sure what the deal is reg. the Rotax 503, which according to the Rotax website is no longer in production but they are advertising an E-version. Side-by-sides rock! ;-)

Uli
'AS'

--
Dan, 5J