Old July 29th 03, 11:25 PM
Rod

Now I know why I felt hammered after two micro-brewery pints (red ....? )
the last time I was in Minden back in 1999. I thought Mike H. was some super
dude as he put the stuff away like water.

Hey, here in Switzerland I'm only at 1300 feet above sea level. When in the
Alps I use the D10 setting just to make sure that I my concentration and
reaction times are 100%. Al's right, though. Most people should be able to
do just fine with a hit on the bottle at 12,000. Guess it does not make a
lot of sense for people from the 'city' to show up in Minden for a flight
without breathing some clean air for a day or so before zooming off into the
boondocks. For some it must feel like 30,000 as they release from tow. Wow.

Rod