Old April 2nd 04, 12:24 AM
Thomas

Default Glasair instructor wanted.

Hi,

I am looking for instructor that has experience in Glasair I RG type
planes...... I had 10 hours of instruction in my Glasair I RG but I
am still having trouble flaring the plane properly over the runway
where I would chop the power just a foot above which cause it to sink
and jolt the plane. I would like to learn the finer point of landing
a Glasair and its skiddish tendency to be all over the runway (or its
just me) during take off... I am located in So Cal. (more
specifically in Orange Co. CA) if you know of any instructors or is
one please e-mail

Thanks