Old October 19th 05, 02:51 PM
Paul Remde

Default Why I wont buy from Paul

Hi Guy,

You mention "Paul, Tim and Tom" below. Don't forget Richard at
craggyaero.com.

Paul Remde

"Guy Acheson" wrote in message
Paul is one of the most dedicated vendors for soaring
that you could find. Considering how small the soaring
community is, and how the soaring community is shrinking...you
should go OUT OF YOUR WAY to do business with Paul
and Tim and Tom because they are investing in a shrinking
market that YOU NEED. It is sooooooo difficult for
me to understand how people who invest 30,000-150,000
in a toy are sooooo cheap in how they equip and maintain
their toys. Paul and Tim and Tom have solved so many
problems for me with just a phone call and have done
it in a way where I do not have to re-invent the wheel
every time I install a new piece of equipment. Attitudes
like yours are what is killing our sport because there
is no money for the few people who are willing to support
our TINY little nitch in the world.
Guy Acheson