Old December 19th 04, 03:52 PM
Nathan Young

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:20:52 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

It took more than a month, but my 206 is finally flying again after getting
the wing skin replaced. A line guy had towed it into a flagpole. They did
not have to make any modifications and everything is just as it was before.
We ended up replacing the whole leading edge assembly rather than peel the
leading edge off the false ribs and then bond a new skin to them. It was
probably a lot cheaper in the long run, plus doing it the other way would
have required cutting two new inspection holes. Most of the time was spent
on all that riveting, especially toward the back of the wing.

Congrats. It must be great to get it back again! Did you end up
painting the plane or just the new wingskin?