Old June 11th 09, 08:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default Skagit Tulip Festival Fly-In 4-25-09 - _Index 1.jpg

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:22:26 -0700, "Lynn"
wrote:

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
.. .

Been too long since I posted anything. Will try to fix that over the
next several days.

Photos taken at Skagit Regional Airport on April 25. Got to meet Old
Chief Lynn, a very nice guy.

Descriptions in filenames.

Bob ^,,^

HERE IT COMES, BOB, HERE IT COMES!

My eyes...!

Steadiest handheld I've ever seen!

You've apparently seen a lot of unsteady hands... =}

Thanks, Bob, You've made that drizzly day shine!

Hey! It only drizzled for a few minutes. And the cloud cover
actually helped some of the images, what with looking south like we
were.

Thanks, more to come.

Bob ^,,^