Old May 14th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

I have a criteria. If anyone posts a legitimate question in a
straightforward and respectful manner, I'll answer that post in kind
if I have an answer.

I humbly suggest that you change that criteria.

This is a question from a person that is about to put the last nail
in the coffin of RAP; a place that many people have come to for
answers, and you have helped to provide.

I would suspect that conservetively, there are only about 33% of the
posters stuill here that used to frequent this forum, and most of the
missing have been driven off by him and the trolls that came in "to
get" him.

Would you answer questions of a known murderer, about the best way to
kill people, and not get caught? How about giving answers to a known
child abuser, about ways to get young children to come into his
house?

I hope you would not honostly answer yes to the above questions,
because if you do, you need help.

You say you want to increase the safety of people flying, right? I
believe you have. If they are not in here, you can't help them.
They are not here because of a person you are enabling, by responding
to.

Your criteria should include a part about not answering known trolls.
It does not take much imagination to conclude that he is a troll.

Until you and others start to see it that way, he will stay, and
others will _stay away_.

Like I said, the last one out, turn out the lights.
--
Jim in NC

Very well said Jim. I often disagree with you, but today is not one of
those times.

It amazes me how many otherwise sensible people, continue to enable
not only Mx, but Bertie as well, by supplying them with STRAIGHT
answers.

They are literally feeding the trolls. It causes me to seriously
consider the agenda of anyone that does so.

What, like you, for example?

And "seriously consider the agenda" ?

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhhawhhahwhahwhahhw!

Bertie