Old May 20th 13, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Used Original Version Oudie for Sale

Hi,

No. I haven't had any used or new original version Oudies for some time.
But I do have new Oudie 2 Lite units in stock for $375 and Oudie 2 units
(with Oudie Lifetime License for SeeYou Mobile) for $625. The Oudie is a
great product and extremely popular.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

wrote in message

Do you still have the oudie for sale?

On Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:31:42 AM UTC-8, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I have 1 used original version Oudie for sale for $295.

This is a used original version Oudie with included SeeYou Mobile Lifetime

license (worth $250). It has been checked-out by Paul Remde to insure
that

it works and is provided with all the accessories shown in the link below.

It includes a new box and all new accessories. The software has been

upgraded to the latest version. SeeYou Mobile and ConnectMe programs are

pre-installed along with airports, airspace and vector maps for much of
the

world. This is a complete package - just like the Oudie2 below. It is
less

expensive because it has been used and it is the original version (without

the new brighter screen). You can expect some minor scratches and other

defects. The screen is in very good condition.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...ter-Oudie-Used

I am selling this unit for a customer who purchased an Oudie 2.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.