Old July 25th 03, 06:22 PM
Marco L

Totally agree, that's why I have a GNS430 Not looking forward to
shelling out $1500 for the WAAS upgrade. $500 for terrain data I can take.

You would figure that Honeywell would have some technology sharing in the
works...

Marco

"karl gruber" wrote in message
********If you don't like Garmin, go buy a KLN-94, simple as that. There

are
enough KLN-series GPS units out there to make the Garmin dominance far

from
a monopoly.

Unfortunately, King was slow to the GPS scene and never caught up. The
KLN-94 is ANCIENT technology compared to the latest Garmin/Upsat units.

Karl

http://www.usenet.com