Old December 12th 04, 10:53 PM
Chris G.

It's at the end, looked like he ejected into the fireball.

Thomas J. Paladino Jr. wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

For those who were intrigued by the mystery of how (and why) that F/A-18
accidentally "shot down" a photo-ship A4 Skyhawk (as shown in a short
video clip here a couple of weeks ago), here is a much longer version of
the video that shows several different angles, all the way to ejection.

http://alexisparkinn.com/photogaller...IREejectOK.wmv

It was not a missile test, but rather was a drop tank separation test
flight gone awry.

With many thanks to Bill T, who kindly sent us the video...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

I didn't see an ejection... did I miss it?