Old August 6th 19, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Colibri data recorder date error

On Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:10:45 +0000, Tim Newport-Peace wrote:

The problem is (usually) that the sustainer battery on the GPS Engine
has expired, and forgetten what the current GPS Epoch is, so it goes
bach to Epoch 0, 6th Jan 1999.

Has anybody written a utility program that can reset the epoch counter?

I'm thinking about WinCE-based PNAs here, specifically the Medion S.3747
which I'm running LK8000 on: it doesn't seem totally unreasonable that
such a program might exist for hand-held systems running the formerly
ubiquitous WinCE.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org