Old April 7th 21, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

Default new SSA web site

I just got an email from that says we must reset our password before using the new site. Apparently they sent a link to do this out last Friday but many people did not get it. So they sent it again: https://www.ssa.org/my-account/lost-password/
Clicking on that it was immediatly blocked by my ad blocker, Ublock Origin. It says that the website is also opening "icptrack.com". Googling that tells me that " This address is a tracker for a mass email sender." Now why does the SSA need to TRACK who clicks on this link?
Another comment found says that "WARNING: Caution. This site participates in fraud and scam. The site is listed, verified and confirmed as a phish on PhishTank. http://www.phishtank.com/index.php " Come on SSA, you can do better than this!