Old June 2nd 12, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Portable Power Flarm for sale

On Friday, June 1, 2012 4:27:09 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I can't seem to find an acceptable position for my portable PF that doesn't block too much of my view or interfere with the stick and still lets the antennae remain in a suitable position, so I am putting the unit up for sale. It's only been used twice. Comes with both rubber ducky antennae, as well as the original flat external antenna and the new dipole. I also have a fused power lead and an adapter for a RAM mount. RAM mount too, if you are interested. Priced well below retail. Email me at mark (at) mmfabrication (dot) com.

Mark, I recall there might be a trade off option for those who want to replace the portable with a brick.

Ramy