Old October 5th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

On Oct 4, 5:20 pm, "Gatt" wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in ooglegroups.com...
Oh, nevermind, everybody. It's the same guy with a new handle. It's

My handle has been the same for over a decade.

Jeppesen, and, do you have any idea how many people are successfully flying
with what they learned from the Jeppesen books? Are you one of them?

Not yet. I will continue to study my Jeppesen book. That does not
mean that I will blindly accept everything I read.

What has IT got to do with a war? My writings were very specific,
involving aerodynamics.

What I'm saying is, until you prove your aerodynamics with something more
than two sheets of paper, nobody gives a damn. Here's a hint: We don't fly
sheets of paper or plywood. If you think it can be done, all you have to do
is build an airplane and demonstrate it.

I did. The answer was "yes, the book is right, and you are wrong."

Accept it and move on. Don't just change your handle and try again.

My handle has been the same for over a decade.

And I will do as I please, thanks.

-Le Chaud Lapin-