Old November 23rd 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cliff Hilty[_2_]

Default Ew Microrecorder help

I have had good luck in the past but this is the third email to him over
the past month. I used the email on the web site still no luck.

CH

At 20:27 23 November 2011, Luke Dale wrote:
Graham is usually very quick on his emails so I guess he must be away at
the moment. Give him some time, he has great customer service.

Luke

At 17:31 23 November 2011, Cliff Hilty wrote:
I have been trying to email Graham at EW for some time with no response.
One of the EW Microrecorders we have lost its security seal for no

apparent
reason. It was recalibrated by Craggy Aero last July and whe returned
worked fine for a few flights then, and now, it is showing all 0's in

the
G record at the end of the files it produces. Any one heard from Graham?

CH