Old January 10th 04, 12:35 AM
Tim Mara

Ron Baker in Australia did this some years back along with some testing and
evaluations....it was published in the Australian gliding magazine ...sorry
can't remember what month/year
someone down under should be able to tell you more and get you a copy of
this article....I don't remember exactly, but it seems to me the 55-60% cord
was about right for this early airfoil...
hopefully Ron himself is watching and can respond....if so."Hi Ron!" :-)
tim

"Christoph Barniske" wrote in message
Hi,

has anyone informations about improving the performance of the Libelle
(it has the same wing-profile as the Hornet and Club-Libelle, I believe)?

thanks