Old August 18th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Matt Whiting

Default HARBOR FREIGHT QUALITY

Dan wrote:
Kloudy via AviationKB.com wrote:
wrote:
Someone wrote: 'YOUR OUT OF YOUR F**KING MIND' ...with regard to
suggesting people buy ANYTHING from Harbor Freight.

I disagree.
By the time you're ready to put
the tool to work you know it will do a good job.

-R.S.Hoover

My daughter is an illustrator and designer. She got all the stuff to
complete a "Futuristic(Philip K Dick-esque)-heavy-
industrial-full-toolbelt-steel-toe-boot-leathersuspender-goggle-wearing-
wrench-wielding (big-BIG wrench) crusader-superchick" costume for a
client
that cost her a fraction of what it would have cost even at Wal-Mart.

And I got a roll of duct tape real cheap.

A few years ago I proved engineers are not known for their sense of
humour. I made my father, a retired engineer, an electric tack hammer. I
drilled a hole in the bottom of the handle, cut the end off a new
extension cord and epoxied the end into the handle. My father actually
plugged it in to see if the magnetic end of the head was affected. He
had some friends, several of whom had been engineers, over a few days
later and they couldn't figure it out either. My father is a guardian ad
litem and was goin to take the hammer to the courthouse to get x-rayed
to see if I had been flimflammed. Good thing I called before he did. To
this day he doesn't understand the joke behind electric hammers.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Was you father a retired sanitation engineer. :-)