Old June 26th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Froggery above

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...
If you dislike being called a forger, then stop doing so.

You are convicting yourself of lying every time you poast claim I'm
forging you.

Your name isn't Maxwell and you are obsessed up the gonzo.

Maxwell doesn't understand we all already know how to distinguish your
posts from his and he is obsessed up the gonzo.

Could you post a guide? I'm a bit confused at times myself..

Maybe we start indexing them. Maxwell(1), Maxwell(2), Maxwell(3) etc.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"