Old June 27th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Depression after Washing

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Dan Luke" wrote in message
news
Renting is far more depressing,.

Yes, but the depression only lasts for a short while. When I leave
the airplane, and all the problems and expenses of ownership, sitting on
the ramp, I always leave with a happy smile on my face. Renting rocks!

Vaughn

In this day and age of high cost's and excessive liability renting is
becoming more economical and practical than owning

Considering the average persons circumstances, and an honest accounting for
both a persons time and money, renting is the only way to go. Not to
mention, you can select 2 place, 4 place, high and fast, low and slow,
aerobatic, etc - every time you pick up the phone.