Old March 23rd 18, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default March Soaring Mag

Someone suggested calling the SSA, and I have done so in the past when my copy was never sent. In my experience, they will do every thing possible to send you another. I'm happy with the online version (It doesn't have a staple in the middle of my favorite centerfold pic, so send me your address and I'll mail you my copy FOC.

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 9:38:15 AM UTC-5, PGS wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:49:16 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 1:46:57 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Mine arrived today, have not opened it yet.

Mine arrived a couple of days ago in a different wrapper than prior months. Anyone else get a different wrapper?

Frank Whiteley

Still waiting....