Old August 4th 11, 09:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
William Black[_2_]

Default "Battleship" Movie Trailer

On 08/03/2011 08:21 PM, La N. wrote:
"William wrote in message
On 08/03/2011 07:53 AM, wrote:
A trailer for the new "Battleship" movie is now up at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/batt...ml?showVideo=1

'Battle of Los Angeles' goes to sea...

What a silly idea.

If a culture can travel from star to star what on earth makes people think
they'll fight battles on even terms with us?

They'd just nuke us until we stopped twitching...

And there'd be more or less nothing we could do about it...

Heheh. Furthermore don't modern movies need a vampire angle?

If vampires really existed we'd be hunting them for sport...

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.