Old January 7th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Follow up: Troubling story etc

Hi Craig
Thanks for pointing out the Pipestrel manual. It is superb and is
much better than any aircraft manual I have ever seen. Yes it has an
excellent discussion of flutter and Pipestrel's experience when 2
pilots exceeded VNE. This manual should be compulsory reading for all
aircraft and glider pilots and, of course, for all glider
manufacturers so that they can improve their manuals. This is the kind
of info I have been searching for. Again thanks.
Dave

http://www.mcp.com.au/pipistrel-usa/...s/SinusLSA.pdf