Old November 16th 10, 05:27 PM
MarkIV MarkIV is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Any DA40 owners here ?

Assume one flies 100-150 hours/year, how much is the annual cost
associated with owning a new DA40 ? What about a 5-6 years 2nd hand one ?

I don't own business and have no way of writting off any of the costs.
I wouldn't own a Diamond when there are electric airplanes you should buy. If you can't run your own business (I install solar panels of a secret kind)then you should rethink buying any airplane.

Most people are unable to see beyond today. Yes gravity isn't a factor. But people are flying electric planes today. That's real. Billions are being spent on a better power technology...and I believe they're going to make it and when they do...I will retrofit a plane such as one that currently is an LSA. I don't care that the plane is illegal.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark%27s_baby_pic_!!