Old November 13th 04, 01:53 PM
Frank Beagle

I've been running Lowrance AirMaps since they were introduced.

The AirMap series is complete with customizable road map software that
you download into the unit from your PC. EVERYTHING is included with
the AirMAp series. They are totally upgradeable by dl'ing the upgrade
from their site. Even the Jeppson upgrades are dl'able. ( for a price
of course)

I've been using the AirMap 1000 since it was released in March and
love it.

They have now come out with color and I GOTTA have that!!!!

My AirMAp 1000 is for sale, complete, under warranty, $625!!!

Frank "Woof" Beagle
Challenger Dealer EAA UFIE
Kankakee IL
http://www.geocities.com/frankbeagle