Old October 22nd 05, 01:27 PM
Peter R.

Default $340 Million Powerball

UltraJohn wrote:

Yes Chris but in my state if the lottery hit $340 million your take if done
on installments would be about 8.8 million after taxes and yes the
government is getting a huge part of it especially since basically they're
paying you the interest off of it. But hey I think I can find something
constructive (and yes blow some)to do with 8.8 million.
Our lottery works out to you get about $26K per million jackpot and is
currently at $108 million (at least before last nights drawing).

Let's hope that if you win, your life will turn out better than the many
who won in the past. Apparently, these large lottery payouts have ruined
many lives.

--
Peter