Old August 15th 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default First Solo

On 14 Aug 2006 21:24:16 -0700, "W P Dixon" wrote
in . com:

Hi Gang!,
Sorry I don't get to check in much on the group, I just find going
through google to be a PITA!

It seems Qwest doesn't offer a NNTP server as part of the ISP package.
Consider GigaNews as a premium Usenet provider at $7.99/month:
http://www.giganews.com/

Thursday...and got surprised! My first solo!

Congratulations.

You'll save money on flight training in the long run if you can fit a
minimum of two hours a week into your schedule/budget.

Hang on to that new girl; she sounds like the kind of supportive mate
that can provide a sound foundation for your future endeavors.