Old August 2nd 07, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default * * * - TO THE GROUP - * * * Okay my reply is a bit long winded but please read it - Frecce Tricolori.jpg (0/1) - "Frecce Tricolori.jpg" (0/1) 258.1 kBytes yEnc

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 02:53:18 -0400, "Andrew-S"
I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote:

Here is a challenge to everyone who responds to this long winded reply of
mine.
Post an image with your reply and let's see what the group produces.

Wile I don't agree with every bit of what you said, I certainly
appreciate the tone. As a peace offering to any willing to accept it,
I'm attaching one of my favorite aviation pics. It isn't technically
perfect (it is an enlargement of a fraction of a film image made with
a normal lens), but it shows pre-Rammstein Frecce Tricolori making
smoke against some of the most dramatic clouds I've ever had in a
picture. I've UU encoded it, not because I'm backing off yEnc (I'm
not), but because this is an olive branch.

I'll also have a different kind of gift (a little later today, I hope)
for those who choose to accept it.