Old May 20th 13, 04:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Accelerated Glider Add-On

Moriarty, NM. The owner is a DPE. The operation has two tow planes and two
Grob-103 gliders for training plus an LS-4 for rent.

But you didn't say where you are.

"noel.wade" wrote in message
Rtr - Where in the USA are you? Several Commercial Operations around
the country can likely help; but giving us your location will assist
in making a good recommendation. I was in a very similar situation
(see the end of this email) when I decided to go to Sky Sailing in
Warner Springs, CA (east of San Diego) to finish off my glider
ticket.

Also note that if you want to do an accelerated license you need to do
a bunch of the studying on your own (before you go to a commercial
operator) and if you're a simulator-kinda-person, perhaps look into
practicing with "Condor", the soaring simulator software (for Windows
PCs).

--Noel
...Who had ~55 hours in power (PPL +10 hours), and ~20 glider flights
with my local group, when I came to the same conclusion about taking
all season with club instruction.