Old January 26th 15, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for Wedekind sleeves and tailskid with wheel...

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 12:45:05 PM UTC-8, John Galloway wrote:
In 2004 in the UK we needed Wedekind sleeves for a Std Cirrus and I
could find none available anywhere in the world. Eventually Herr
Wedekind manufactured another batch. IIRC some of the batch ended
up with Southern Sailplanes (SH agent) and some with McLean
Aviation (DG agent). I guess that lot will have been used by now but
those agents may be able to help.

Thanks, that's the sort of lead I'm looking for...

Marc