Old December 31st 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Preheating engines: Airplane engines versus auto engines

On Dec 30, 7:43*pm, M wrote:
On Dec 30, 5:27 pm, " wrote:

Deal,,,, Come on out to Jackson Hole Wy and I will demonstrate an auto
engine that will prove both of your questions wrong.

No need for that. *You should simply post your performance data right
here.

No need for that, I sell only to the "experimental" plane market. Your
are stuck with the "certified" 60 year old technology. I will say I
don't think the IO-550 weighs 437 lbs complete with prop. Maybe 600+
lbs... :(. Liquid cooled engines can and will get better BSCF numbers
then aircooled ones, it is a fact of life............

Happy New Year all.

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com