Old January 21st 05, 06:35 AM
Ted Wagner

Thanks for the great entertainment John!

I mean that. Your Pez series came out during my very first days of
soaring -- and guess what, I was 42 years young at the time. I don't know
why you're leaving the sport but I hope you have half as much fun in your
next endeavor as I'm having in this new one.

ted w
2NO

"John Shelton" wrote in message
k.net...
Hello, Sailplane Racers!

I wanted to send a card to the entire soaring world expressing my
appreciation for the last ten years in the air now that I no longer had a
glider.

Here it is:

http://www.imdata.com

Goodbye and watch you ass.

Pez and zerocinco (sort of a pun based upon "zero sink" and the number 05
and how that is pronounced in Spanish. get it?)