Old July 13th 03, 01:53 AM
Big John

Richard

Remember, you can use acetone to disolve superglue if needed.

Big John

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:00:26 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:28:33 -0400, Michael Horowitz
wrote:

:Folks -
:
:I know that if I get someone to sit inside and hold the flat Tinnerman
:fastener, I can screw in a machine screw from beneath the a/c. This is
:not the type of fasterner that clips on to the edge of the metal.
:For one person trying to either install or remove a screw from the
:afore mentioned fastener, is there a trick for holding it in place? -
:Mike

a tiny drop of superglue. It won't bond well to the metal and will
pop off later if you want to remove it.