Old April 8th 19, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Any date-related GPS problems seen today?

I have a pretty good collection of old GPS junk, and so far everything has survived:
- My old Volkslogger still works
- I have an ancient Garmin GPS V that came up no problem
- A bit more modern stuff like the Garmin GPS 296 and 396 had no issues
- PowerFlarm had no problem

I haven't yet been able to test the old mouse-style Garmin GPS 20. I think that one might be the most vulnerable, because of its . I think it also lacks a backup battery to store the date.

Lynn