Old October 29th 04, 08:08 PM
Aaron Coolidge

Jay Honeck wrote:

: I've been eying them longingly for the last couple of years, but have never
: actually spoken with anyone who has them installed. The guy who makes them
: is apparently very "old school," and he has neither email nor a website.

Jay, I have flown 2 different Arrows with these lights. They're really good.
One of these Arrows has the cowling landing light completely faired over.
That's probably good for another knot or two...
Both these airplanes have a split switch for the landing lights now. You can
run either the left, right, or both. Put some HID's in there, and they'll
last 5,000 hours to boot.
--
Aaron Coolidge