Old July 26th 03, 08:12 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in
:

I've copied the message to Microsoft and we'll see if they're as
enthusiastic about this 'little secret' as you are.

Now there's an e-mail destined to get posted on the break room
bulletin board...

- Al.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:39:37 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Oops thats right use ALT + F4 to ope the window.

The zip files can be openen with username ImDumb and password IDtenT
(Replace ten with the number 10 write it doen and you know why,its a
little known secret.)

Good luck with figuring this one out.

"Paul H." wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:28:51 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

I just uploaded the first 2 of 99 lessons that are excellent for

newbie's.
You will not find this anywhere else.

ftp://127.0.0.1

Did i mention its free...????

And you didn't mention, "windows needs permission to open this
window"

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:01:04 GMT, "Alan Lamas"

wrote:

Where could I go to download a beta (or any version) of FS 2004?

At your nearest software/game retailer. Most probably in the
next

week.
Get that credit card
ready!