Old March 18th 18, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default First glider to buy 10-20k euro's

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:52:30 -0700, son_of_flubber wrote:

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 1:01:09 PM UTC-4, Martin Gregorie wrote:

I have a similar history (first solo was my club's SZD Junior, then
club owned Pegase and Discus, then an ASW-20 and my current Std
Libelle. Of these I still like flying a Junior in winter,

Why do you prefer the Junior in winter?

My Libelle is in winter storage, off the airfield, over the winter while
the Juniors are on the airfield and flyable. Due to a physical disability
I can't and won't attempt to fly the club's Discus, Pegase or ASW-24.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org