Old March 19th 18, 10:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default First glider to buy 10-20k euro's

Op maandag 19 maart 2018 07:35:34 UTC+1 schreef :
On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 16:26:29 UTC, Steve Leonard wrote:
snip?

Buy a good plane in a very good trailer!

Good luck!

Steve Leonard

Think 'a very good trailer' is the best advice in this thread

Something I've heard many club members say as well usually, they say buy whatever plane is in good condition with FLARM and 8.33 KHz radio with a very good trailer. Performance at a certain budget is usually nearly identical.

I think any of the first few (Cirrus, Libelle, DG-100, LS1f) are great gliders but I'll just have to find the one in best condition for the best price