Old March 27th 18, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bastoune

Default First glider to buy 10-20k euro's

Hi Senna,

I bought a Pegase right at 50 hours and really love the ship. While the ailerons and elevator is not automatic, my ship was fitted with Wekeslink (spelling?) sleeves on the ailerons and airbrake connections which significantly ease the connection job inside the turtle deck.

I have a one man rigger and handling and rigging the wings by myself is not an issue.

I really the handling of the ship. I am not sure what these go for in Europe.

Good luck!