Old July 29th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ronald Gardner

Default Monday evening t'storm arrives at OSH

I wondered how all you campers made out! We left part way through the Beach
Boys concert when the Lightning started to flash to the north. Was my 1st visit
and we stayed at a hotel South of OSH and drove in. (wife along)! Hope to
return and fly in next time and camp.

I walked miles on Monday till my legs hurt. You really need 3 days minimum to
see all with out pain.

Anyone know, was that a "John Travolta" jet setting out with the fighters on the
taxi way Monday? Had Capt. J. Travolta on the left side and another name on the
right under the canopy. I am not sure, but think it was an old Vampire.

Ron Gardner

Dan Luke wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/qhlsh

My tent stayed dry; my buddy Jerry's didn't. He spent half the night in the
airplane (the next night, too).

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM