Old August 15th 04, 03:34 PM
Ch. Bigalke

"Gary Boggs" wrote in message ...
I've acquired a bunch of old Soaring mags for bathroom reading and in the
Sept. '77 issue there is an ad for Aerosport's Sailplane Supermarket that
lists among the 10 planes for sale, a Two-place Jantar. I've never seen or
heard of a Two-place Jantar. Were there any actually manufactured, and if
so, how many, and where are they now? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gary Boggs

I am a polish glider pilot. And yes, there was one two-place glider,
it is called "Halny" (still exists). It was built from Jantar
components. But it was an experiment to built an record two-seater. Is
it enough answered ?

Chris