Old April 10th 16, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Orton[_4_]

Default trying to work out how you connect the flarm view 57 to mini boxflarm running a V7 and Oudie

Hi

Yes it has been done. A way to do it is use a splitter between the V7/S7 and the Flarm as per the diagram in the manual. Ah it seem I can't include the diagram in this post but it is on page 43 of the S7 manual.

On Saturday, 9 April 2016 06:00:07 UTC+10, Michael Marshall wrote:
Hello all,

I have a really good set up that has worked with no issues.

V7 with a IGC LXNav mini box flarm connected to an Oudie 2.

I'm thinking of putting a Flarm view 57 into the panel.

Has anyone else done this?

Best regards,
Michael