Old August 22nd 18, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FranCP

Default Sailplane Canopy

El lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018, 17:32:05 (UTC-3), escribió:
I'm wanting to find out the manufacturer contact info of the sailplane canopies specifically a Libelle 201 that are located in Colochester. Gram Drinkell mentioned they can produce a 201 canopy for 400 pounds. I'd like to have contact info for this company.

I'd recently bought a front canopy and 2 sliding windows for a Fournier RF5 in Argentina, the company is called Plásticos Sampaolesi

http://www.sampaolesiplastic.com.ar/aero.php

Fair price (1/4 than Mecaplex), and actually surprisingly good optical quality. I know shipping may be an issue, but i think worth to ask for a quotation. Besides, they have lots of old gliders flying in Argentina, maybe they have the mould, or access to one.