Old December 5th 05, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Smitty Two wrote:

In article _jMkf.602344$_o.270005@attbi_s71,
"C.D.Damron" wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
y.com...

If you had some real-earth experience in what you were saying, then you
would not be saying it.

You don't have to design and market a helicopter to understand that you
should probably design and test your product adequately before selling it.
Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think it should be done, especially
if lives are at stake.

Maybe you "should," but if that were the business model prevalent in the
real world today, Microsoft wouldn't be who they are. Imagine a product
or service that needs to be "patched' every three days or so being
successful in the market place. Utterly incomprehensible to Mac users
and other men of proper wit. Snake oil goes by a lot of different
monikers in different industries, but it isn't likely to be pulled off
the shelves any time soon. Caveat Emptor.

While I have the virtual floor, I'll add that I don't know anything
about Mr. Fetters or his products, but since neither he nor his
detractors seem able to discuss the issues like gentlemen, I put little
credence in anything said here on this topic. That's unfortunate,
because while I might have learned something interesting if not useful,
all I've gained is another confirmation that flared nostrils do not win
friends and influence people.

Dear Mr. Smitty,
Thank you for your post, I see where you're coming from. Although I try
my best to be gentlemanly, it becomes extremely difficult when you are
only dealing with childlike behavior from the detractors. I try to
answer questions and false statements as nice and well as I can, but
look at what I have to respond back to, and to only the 3 people making
the rude comments here. I never start the discussions, but only jump in
to correct false statements once they are submitted. It is a challenge
to say the least, but I do try. Any questions you have, I am more than
happy to answer.

Sincerely,

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;