Old July 11th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default What did I miss?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

He has no brain..

Or dick

Bertie

Nonsense, we all have a dick. His name is Burtie Buttlipp.

I think it was Jay Honeck, digging around in an old hanger in Iowa (as the
story goes). He came across a very old hand made brass lamp. After rubbing
it to clean it a bit, out popped a magic Genie. The Genie offered him one
wish. Jay admitted his deepest desire was to have a 12" dick. At first his
was puzzled when nothing happened right away, but beginning the very next
day, you began posting on RAP. Does any one else realize you are just 12"
tall.