Old August 19th 05, 05:16 AM
RST Engineering

"Kevin Dunlevy" wrote in message

My CFI was young enough to date my daughter, but I would not have approved
marriage.

In this century, the father "APPROVES" of a marriage? Good Lord, what
backwater part of the world do you live in?

My CFII is also young enough to date my daughter, but I would approve the
marriage because he is very intelligent. He may not have the experience
of
a high hours pilot, but I respect his brains and am happy to have him as a
CFII.

Well, hell, since it appears that you are more interested in marrying off
your daughter to a "qualified individual", why not find a willing CFII as
your son in law and hope that he is willing to give you a family discount on
your lessons?

Jim