Old September 4th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default NATCA Going Down in Flames

In a previous article, "John Gaquin" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
behind dusty old computers, I'm either going to dress casually or they
could pay my dry cleaning bill. They didn't relent, so I left.

Which is, ultimately, the way it ought to be. You vote with your feet.

Not if you've got a union to fight for you. That's what they're there
for.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I'm just waiting for the day that someone decides that "ignorant moron" is