Old September 21st 10, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default How high can you fly?

Mark wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:25Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 20, 1:18Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 20, 11:44Â*am, wrote:
george wrote:

I think the 'electric' powered aircraft is little more than a toy.
Seehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWoLsJz8J5U

Compared to a real airplane...

AIRPLANE:

Â*snip factual definition of airplane

I think everyone but you knows what I mean.

--
Jim Pennino

An airplane is an airplane.

I consider many "real airplanes" to be fragile with their cloth
wings

Clueless.

--
Jim Pennino

No sir. That's just an opinion. May I have one?

Sure, you can have a clueless opinion.

I feel strange a mile up in
anything I can stick my finger through. My first trainer
was a J - 3 antique.

It would take very close to the same abuse to stick your finger through
a fabric airplane as it would to do the same to the Apollo spacecraft.

I also feel weird about buying something made 60 years
ago. Maybe there's something unseen.

Not likely if it hasn't shown up in 60 years.

Does the phrase "annual inspection" mean anything to you?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.